For Outlook POP3 email account users it is quite possible to come across one or the other issue such as the Outlook 2007 Error 0x8004210a when sending & receiving emails. If you are finding any such issue with your Outlook account, it is quite likely that following it the PST file data will become inaccessible & one has to suffer from vital data loss situation.
The error message that shows up at that point of time, reads as –
“The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider(ISP).”
Error 0x8004210a is most likely to be received at the time of sending/receiving emails & is one of the time-out error which stops user from accessing mails & functionality of the application on a whole is stopped thereby. The very issue is supposed to arise on account of configuration changes settings brought about in as a result of changes in anti-virus software. The present configuration setting done is such that incoming & outgoing mails are just stopped from working.
What causes Outlook 2007 0x8004210a Error?
The very cause behind this error may be one from the below given ones –
- Improper connection with email server or network
- Incorrect account settings configuration
- POP3 email server has damaged emails or items
- Damaged Outlook Profile
- Inappropriate settings of the anti-virus software or say the ‘scan incoming email’ & ‘scan outgoing email’ option is enabled
- Damaged Outlook Installation
- Incorrect settings of the firewall application
How to Repair Outlook 2007 Error 0x8004210a & make PST file items accessible once again?
- One should check for the correct Internet settings, verify that everything is set correctly.
- Account settings should be verified for & corrected
- Starting Outlook in Safe Mode, also help in cases
- Ensure that the firewall is correctly configured
- Make sure that the anti-virus program is working properly with all correct settings, ensuring that the email scanning feature is enabled properly is important as well
For all other cases, i.e. when the Outlook error 0x8004210a could not be fixed in this very way, you need to opt for equipped Outlook 2007 Repair program that would thoroughly scan corrupt/damaged PST file items so as to make it accessible once again.
So, if you have been confronting the very issue opt for the equipped tool to have the issue resolved & the personal folder items restored back on place. Also, know how to fix Outlook 2007 Error Code 0x80040116 here.
How to Repair Outlook 2007 Error 0x8004210a & recover PST Items back?
Step 1 :- After having the tool downloaded & installed on your PC, it needs to be launched in order to begin with the repair task. The main menu that appears, lets you browse for & select outlook.pst file to be repaired.
Step 2 :- To get the scanning process started, click the start button shown
Step 3 :- Scanning process in progress
Step 4 :- As soon as the scanning process gets completed, list of files is shown in the left pane of the window and the required files could then be selected for being restored back at destination desired.
Step 5 :- Select ‘save recovered file’ button & pressing ‘Ok’ following the same lets you save the files.
Step 6 :- The progress bar proceeding, in this step shows the files being saved.
Step 7 :- Once the files are saved, it can be easily accessed from the location stored at.